Teen Driver Education
The State of Ohio requirement for teens driver's education includes completing 24 hours of either traditional in-person classroom, Virtual or two AT-HOME options: either a VIRTUAL (Zoom) class with live instructor or an online classroom. PLUS the completion of 8 hours of in-vehicle training. Teens may start their classroom training with us at 15 and 5 months of age!
We currently offer the following enrollment options for Teen students:
- Teen In-Person Class Program consists of state required 24 hours of IN-PERSON classroom and 8 hours of in-vehicle lessons.
- Virtual Class Program consists of state required 24 hours of VIRTUAL (Zoom) classroom and 8 hours of in-vehicle lessons.
- Online Bundle Program - consists of state required 24 hours of ONLINE classroom and 8 hours of in-vehicle lessons.
- Drive Package Only consists only of the 8 hours of in-vehicle lessons for students who have completed their 24 hours of online with another online classroom provider.
- Juvenile Remedial Program consists of the 6 hours of brush up physical classroom training required for teen students who find themselves needing to satisfy local court or BMV requirements.